2014 Fountaine Pajot Victoria 6720m
€1,490,000 (£1,270,804) excl. VAT
Barcelona, SpainLocal Delivery Available
2014 Fountaine Pajot Victoria 67
Version Owner 5 cabinas + 1 cabina tripulación. Impecable estado. Muy equipado.
Siempre con tripulación.
Descripción proporcionada por fabricante
Elegant and entirely contemporary, this large cruising catamaran represents the excellence of the Fountaine Pajot yard. Our staff and the Berret Racoupeau naval architect partnership teams have used all their talent to ensure that this new FLAGSHIP is a success.
Her size has allowed us to incorporate a magnificent flydeck which can be easily accessed from the cockpit.
This genuinely warm and inviting meeting space blends perfectly into the aesthetics of this boat, with features worthy of the comfort provided by the very best hotels.
AN EXCEPTIONAL FLYDECK AND MAJESTIC LINES
The flydeck of the VICTORIA 67 is accessible on both sides by a highly secured stairway and is one of the most appreciated on-board living spaces. Benches, side tables and a relaxing sofa offer every comfort to guests, allowing them to relax and make the most of the sailing experience.
The crew appreciates the excellent visibility provided by the flydeck, the ergonomic design of the helm station and the efficiency of deck equipment, all of which provide the best possible conditions for operating the boat.
At the aft of the flydeck is an area dedicated to the communication equipment and solar panels.
With discrete spaces, subtle lines and built-in equipment, Isabelle Racoupeau has designed the interiors of the VICTORIA 67 using an «Urban Chic» approach which is both warm and contemporary.
Functionality and efficiency have not been neglected and moving between the various living or resting areas is made easy by the wide passageways.
On board the VICTORIA 67 you are always in touch with the sea, whether through the glazed bays of the huge saloon or through the superb hull lights in the cabins.
- Cockpit on one same level with saloon
- 1 fixed teak cockpit tables (10 persons)
- 4 persons teak covered bench seat + 6 teak chairs
- 2 teak covered side bench seat
- 2 side Sunbathing areas
- Main lighting with embedded led spotlights
- 1 large aft sunbed with access to the tender
- 1 coffee table
- 1 sofa and additional chairs
- Storage volume above bench
- Lighting by embedded Led spots
- Access via a wooden door from the aft companionway
- Double bed (1,60/2,00m approx.) island bed
- Bedside cabinets
- Cupboards and hanging space
- Ventilation via a deck hatch
- Large porthole with curtain
- Blind and mosquito net on the deck hatch
- Main lighting by embedded led spots and 2 bedside reading lights
- 1 x 220V socket
- Private access from the aft cabin
- Counter top with built-in washbasin
- Automatic drainage of the grey water
- Electric fresh water marine toilet
- Bathroom accessories (toilet brush and hangers)
- Ventilation via 1 deck hatch
- Lighting - waterproof led spotlights
- Teak planking in shower
- Cupboard under washbasin
- 1 shaver socket
- Galley with large glass working top
- 2 stainless steel sinks with grinder
- 1 bin
- Hot and cold pressurized water
- 1 stainless steel hob, 4 gas burners
- 1 electric oven
- Fridge volume : 350 l
- Freezer volume : 200 l
- Ice maker
- Storage cupboards and drawers
- Space allowed for a large dishwasher (12 place settings)
- Bar counter
- Lighting by embedded led spots
- Ventilation via hood above cooking hob
- 2 x 110hp diesel engines
- High-resistance stainless steel direct transmission shafts
- V-shaped shaft bracket
- 2 three-blade fixed propeller
- Engine compartment ventilation natural intake of air + mechanical extraction of air
- Complete control panels and dual engine controls at helm station
- 1 port engine battery 12V + 1 starboard engine battery 12V
- 2 engine alternators 12V recharging these 2 engine batteries
- Back-up manual connection between both sets of engine batteries
- 1 set of service batteries in port hull for 24V on board energy supply
- 2 engine alternators 24V recharging the set of service batteries.
- 1 x 24V/220V inverter 3000W/60 Amps
- 1 battery charger 60A
- Distribution to 220v network : Outlets for cabins, onboard comfort, electric household appliances
- 1 shore power cord 32A
- Decentralized distribution for all 24V functions
- Protection via trip switches located in watertight electrical cabinets
- 24V switchboard at the chart table with trip switch protection for all functions requiring an on/off switch – pumps, sailing lights, electronics …
- Free sockets for other equipment
Mast and Boom
- White coated aluminium mast and boom
- Full standing rigging
- 1 mainsail halyard, twin-thread low-stretch cover
- 2 genoa halyards
- 1 extra halyard
- 1 spinnaker halyard
- 1 boom toping lift
- 1 lazy bag
- 3 reef lines
- 2 lazy-jacks
- 2 flag halyards
- Jammers on all halyards, reef lines and topping lift
- Navigation, motor and anchor lights
- Deck lighting
- Surface : 25 m²
- Double access from port and starboard side
- Helm station with 2 places seat, steering and instruments console, engine throttles and control panels , 360 ° view
- Manoeuvering station with 4 winches for mainsail , genoa sheet , reefing lines etc…)
- Lounge with cofee table and sofa . seating bench foldable in sunbed .
- On port side sofa
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Wind Speed and Direction
Gennaker Cruising Spinnaker
Fresh Water Tank
1052.34 l (), 1050 l (Plastic)
1101.55 l (), 1400 l (Aluminium)
2022 Altamarea WAVE 27
2017 Bali 4.0
Valencia , Spain
2022 Altamarea WAVE 24
2021 Bali Bali 5.4