1 of 26
Sealine Costa Blanca
+34 965 708 542
MAKE YOUR LIFE ONE LONG WEEKEND.
The F430 is a Sealine through and through - crowned with a captivating flybridge which reigns over the characteristic, unmistakably large panoramic windows. The Flybridge provides and viewing platform that satisfies your every desire. The high speed Volvo Penta engines ensures a performance that leaves everyday life quickly behind. The Sealine F430 - an experience that every yacht enthusiast is magnetically drawn to.
enjoy the LIGHT, feel the SPACE and combine functionality with DESIGN.
The entire Sealine range is born of the same values, each yacht features wide interior spaces, an amazing quantity of natural light and outstanding design with German Engineering. With all of these trademarks the F430 displays the true spirit of Sealine.
LARGE BATHING PLATFORM - Celebrate life on the water in full comfort. The bathing platform features hydraulics for easy lowering with steps that automatically extend.
SUN LOUNGE AT THE BOW - There are plenty of adjustable cushions to create a relaxing space. Two extra seats and atmospheric pop-up lights make this spot even more enticing.
FLYBRIDGE - FLY-LOUNGE - The flybridge offers plenty of space for your entire family and guests. Here you have a range of enjoyable options - from sunworshiping to barbecuing under the open skies.
UNLIMITED PANORAMIC VIEWS - The floor to ceiling windows are the largest of their class and combine bright atmosphere with stunning sights.
3 DOUBLE CABINS ACROSS 43 FEET - Exclusive - the F430 is the first yacht of its class to offer three comprehensively equipped and luxuriously fitted double cabins on request.
** This boat is a new build boat, built to order and is priced with the standard specification and standard engines : twin Volvo Penta IPS500 - POD Drives fitted. Our price excludes IVA tax, transport and commissioning fees.
Optional extras are available along with upgraded engine options and details of these can be obtained by contacting our sales office for a price list or detailed quotation.
STANDARD ENGINE :
2 X Volvo Penta IPS500 - POD DRIVE - 28 knots
ENGINE OPTIONS :
2 x Volvo Penta IPS600 - POD DRIVE - 32 knots
STANDARD SPECIFICATION FITTED :
* GRP hull with sandwich construction, isophthalic gelcoat, colour : STAR WHITE , 1st layer vinyl ester resin.
* Waterline, isophthalic gelcoat, colour: BLACK.
* Aft pillar vinyl wrapped in GRAY with SEALINE logo.
* 2 Hull windows (master cabin port side, VIP cabin port side).
* 4 Hull windows with openable portholes (master cabin starboard side, VIP cabin and toilets).
DECK AND COCKPIT
* GRP deck with antislip surface, isophthalic gelcoat, colour : STAR WHITE, 1st layer vinyl ester resin, anchor locker, self draining, anchor arm stainless steel.
* Fender strip, rubber, colour : BLACK
* SEALINE steering wheel and throttles.
* Full windscreen with pantograph wipers and screen wash.
* Panoramic full glass windows and two fixed skylights in the Saloon.
* Sliding door between cockpit and galley and tilting window to enlarge galley into cockpit.
* Bathing platform in fiberglass, bathing ladder with hand rail and bathing shower with hot and cold water and opening stainless steel gate.
* Stainless steel pulpit, 6 stainless steel mooring cleats, stainless steel handrails.
* Seating L shaped bench with fixed backrest with storage underneath and teak bar.
* Bench at bow, GRP surface.
* Manual engine hatch.
* Engine room, sound insulated, fans with fire extinguisher system, automatic and manual.
* Batteries - Engines : 2 x 90Ah / 12V.
* Battery Charger 30A (only for engine batteries).
* 2 x Volvo Penta IPS 500 (380hp) POD drive propeller T3.
* 2 Volvo engine instrumentation 2.5" displays.
* Manual TRIM TAB.
* Fuel tank, capacity : 1100 L.
* Fuel Filter.
* 12V & 230V electric system with 230V shore power connection and digital switches, sockets in Saloon(1), Master Cabin (2), VIP Cabin (2), Galley (2), Toilet (1), Engine room(1) and 12V on dashboard (1).
* Batteries service : 2 x 260 Ah.
* Country Version : EU/AUS.
* Electric toilets.
* Light in cabins: Saloon and Galley with dimmer.
* Dimmable indirect lights and reading lights in cabins. Lights in toilets, cockpit and engine room.
* Front screen demister.
* Holding Tank (450l) with gauge, fresh water pump and boiler (40l).
* Bilge pumps : automatic electric (2) and manual emergency bilge pump in cockpit (1).
NAVIGATION AND INSTRUMENTS
* Standard GRP dashboard at main helm (flybridge) and main bridge with engine room fire extinguisher system.
* Navigation Lights.
LAYOUT AND INTERIOR
* A1 - VIP Cabin with double berth, 2 wardrobes and sideboards with stowage and two bedside tables. 1 drawer underneath the bed. 3 skylights, one openable, direct access to separated head with separate shower stall with handheld shower and comfort seat with wood cover.
* B1 - Master Cabin with double berth, wardrobes and sideboards with stowage on both sides, 2 bedside tables, direct access to separated head, Fully equipped head with shower stall and handheld shower, and comfort seat with wood cover. Second door for day head utilization.
* C1 - Saloon with "U" shaped sofa, pilot copilot seats, galley with stowage, fridge with freezer compartment, gas stove - 2 burners, 1 gas oven and sink with draining basin.
* D1 - Flybridge with 2 pilot seats and 2 copilot seats. "U" shaped sofa with storage underneath and foldable cockpit table with cover. Sunbed at bow. Roll bar in GRP for instrumentation, anchor and streaming light and flag hooks. Handrail on entrance and stair to cockpit. Acrylic windshield and stainless steel railing around the flybridge.
* Saloon table with fixed leg.
* Counter tops in galley, in bistro material(according to colour card).
UPHOLSTERY AND WOOD
* Upholstery scheme CASABLANCA, colour: PEARL WHITE (according to colour card).
* Exterior seating material in SARDINIA, colour : GULL WING (according to colour card).
* Upholstery helmsman seat : CASABLANCA, colour PEARL WHITE (according to colour card), bed frames and bed heads in all cabins in soft material, colour : Silvertex anthracite.
* Standard mattresses in all cabins.
* Carpet in cabins (according to colour card).
* Interior furniture in high quality marine plywood : MADISON WOOD (according to colour card).
* Saloon and Galley flooring in AUSTRALIAN ACACIA (according to color card).
* Identified locations for hand held fire extinguishers ( hand held fire extinguishers are not supplied).
* SEALINE owners manual in SEALINE document bag.