1 of 12
Grosvenor Yachts Ltd
+44 330 11 30 800
An exquisite synthesis of form and function...
What started with a passion for traditional boat-building and developed continuously over four generations, has now become the epitome of high performance classic mahogany boats.
While the company now concentrates solely on power runabouts, for more than two decades it built both power and sail craft including the Star class keelboats. In the 1950’s, Boesch were the sole ski boats used at Geneva, which was then the centre of water-skiing in Europe, and from 1960 through to 1976, and then again in 1981, 1983 and 1991, Boesch were the official tow boats at the World and European water-ski championships.
Boesch boats are not only sumptuously elegant and timeless, they are also the outcome of a prestigious design approach defining the benchmark in terms of performance and comfort. The exclusively Boesch experience is based on a combination of factors: the moderate V profile, the positioning of the engine in the centre of gravity, and a direct drive train to the propeller. This produces perfect trim both in competitive situations and for opulent cruising.
These exclusive Boesch Century Edition boats celebrate decades of sumptuous boat building with their gold-painted engines, gauges created by IWC Schaffhausen and gold waterlines. Inside these 20 limited boats produced for the anniversary edition you can find the Boesch Century Edition emblem and a numbered plaque unique to each boat.
The Boesch helm is in a class of its own featuring a stunning mahogany panel and a clean arrangement of instruments. With a folding seat for two persons, the Boesch 970 St.Tropez can be comfortably handled either standing up or from a sitting position.
With its two powerful high-performance V8 engines, this boat has enough power to tow a water skier and cruise with your entire family or friends on board at the same time. Despite its impressive size, the two engines of the Boesch 970 St.Tropez alongside the DTS-system enable the driver to manoeuvre the boat with spirit and finesse.
The horizontal surfaces of the transom stern and the integrated steps are beautifully fashioned from teak whilst a shower and a separate large fridge are perfect for bathing and cold drinks on a Summer’s day. The U shaped bench in the lounge offers ample room for friends to relax. These comfort features can easily be enhanced, for example with an additional fridge or bar area. Clever use of space a provides a variety of shelves and additional storage compartments, ideal for a day out on the water.
A magnificent mahogany sliding door in the foredeck reveals the interior of the Boesch 970 St.Tropez. The wide and comfortable relaxation area under deck is the perfect spot for a siesta or simply a quiet place to unwind. Light dappled on the surface of the water outside can be appreciated from the comfort of the interior portholes. Finally, a separate head and additional stowage in the cabin are both practical and popular features.
These boats can be built with a variety of cockpit layouts to suit your needs. Alternatively, this boat can be semi-customised or fully-customised to create a bespoke and personal boat, luxury yacht tender or chase boat.
• CE-certified, design category B
• Length (hull): 9.70 m
• Length overall (transom swim platform down): 10.00 m
• Beam (hull): 3.00 m
• Beam overall: (rubber rubrails): 3.02 m
• Draft: 0.75 m
• Weight: 4350 kg
• Boat load capacity: 8 persons (990 kg)
• Fuel tank: 2 x 200L
• Fresh water tank 80L
• Waste water tank 30L
Diesel propulsion (engine specification on request)
• 2 Tachometers with separate digital display
• 2 Oil pressure indicators
• 2 Cooling water temperature gauges
• 2 Voltmeters
• 2 Fuel gauges
• 1 Fresh water tank gauge
• 1 Rudder angle indicator
• 1 Speedometer
• 1 Compass
• 1 Depth sounder
• 1 GPS navigation system
• 1 Starter battery 150 Ah 12 V. 2 more batteries are connected as consumer batteries. The electricity is distributed via a special controller making it possible for 230 V appliances
• Shore supply 230 V
• 2 Master circuit breakers
• 1 Double spotlight in the bow
• 1 Electric windlass with anchor and chain
• 1 Electrical power outlet in the dashboard
• 1 Spark protected engine room fan
• 2 Electromagnetic fuel shut off valves
• 2 Ignition key locks with ignition and park position
• Dual windshield wiper system
• 3 Navigation lights
• 2 Electric bilge pumps
• 2 fire extinguishers of 2 kg
• 1 Shield anchor 8 kg
• 1 Anchor cable
• 1 Paddle
• 1 Combination paddle/boat hook
• 1 Electric horn
• 4 Jumbo fenders
• 4 Mooring lines
• 1 Fog horn
• 1 Emergency light
• 1 Toolbag
• 1 Petrol dipstick
• 1 Boesch pennant with flagstaff
• 1 Emergency Flag
• 1 Lockable glove compartment
• 1 Flagpole at the stern
• 1 Floating ring with heaving line
• 2 hooks in the stern
• 1 Tow eye built into the bow
• Automatic fire-extinguishing system in motor compartment
• Owner’s manuals
• All weather storage and trailer transport cover
• Boat cover with supports and wire
• Light boat cover for dry storage, with access flap
• Ski tow pylon
• Panoramic rear-view mirror
• Stereo radio Fusion 70 DAB with electric antenna and 6 loudspeakers